You’ve probably seen this kind of tweet with hashtag #CiscoChampion, where nominees showed their gratitude for having been elected Cisco Champion by Cisco.
Yeeaaah !!! For the second year I was honored by Cisco to be a Cisco Champion in Security. Thank you once again Cisco to renew me your trust.
So What is a Cisco Champion ?
Just be passionate about technology Cisco (and others in general) and especially eager to share his knowledge through social networks such as twitter, Cisco’s Blog or a blog like mine.
In addition to sharing their insights and expertise, Cisco Champions make a difference by:
- Supporting their peers in social communities, forums, and networks
- Sharing their relevant experiences and thoughts on Cisco blogs
- Providing valuable feedback directly to Cisco
- And more
Cisco Champions have a unique opportunity to contribute to and enhance the way people use the latest technologies. They also receive:
- Recognition for their contributions
- Invitations to exclusive events
- Opportunities to directly communicate with Cisco employees
Benefits of being a Cisco Champion?
Benefits of the Cisco Champions program include, but are not limited to:
- Exclusive meeting and event opportunities
- Special access to certain technology groups and executives
- Invitations to provide feedback to Cisco on various topics
- Access to a private online community initiated by and for Cisco Champions
- Sneak peeks
- A digital Cisco Champion badge that can be used in email signatures, websites, and social networks during the membership years.
I received last year this Certificate follow by some stick CiscoChampion, Probably we will receive the same for this year …
My favorite is the badge that can be stapled to the jacket !!!
Beyond all these goodies, share knowledge, learn new technologies and receive such recognition is the most important thing.
Src: Cisco Blog