Entrepreneur, Cyber Security Enthusiast and Passionate about cyber security, I would like to share through this blog my knowledge, my research on everything about computer security and cyber threats because nowadays Cyber Security is everyone’s responsibilities , Informations should be protected everywhere.
InfoSec Eye / Cyber Threats allows us to have a look on informations security threats , technologies and events .
My passion in security began during my undergraduate study in a cryptography project; it was to implement a hashing algorithm called VSH (Very Smooth Hash), then followed by a cryptanalysis project on a token device of SecureComputing Company and so on … I caught the virus…but I could say it’s a good virus 😉
- Master in Communications Systems at Swiss Institute of Technologie -EPFL
- Bachelor in Communications Systems at Swiss Institute of Technology -EPFL
- Minor MTE in Management , Technology and Entrepreneurship – EPFL
- SCYBER ( Cisco Cyber Security Specialist)
- Security +
- CCNA Security
- CCNA Routing &Switching
- CEH ( in progress)
- ISO 27001 (in progress)
- With my CCNA Security I was awarded by U.S government through NSA with the 4011 Standard which is the infosec professional recognition document.
- Cisco Champion 2015 ( Recognition by Cisco to IT professional sharing their knowledge on internet)
- Cisco Champion 2016
- Co-Founder of Quantass , which Universal tool of quantitative assessment of skills of employees and candidates during the recruitments process ; we are still working to develop the product.
- Freelancer as web developer
- Teacher Mathematics and Physical sciences classes
Welcome here and Feel free to share your experience by leaving comments.